/*

Friday, December 03, 2004

Bonus Friday

So I'm ridiculously happy at the moment because it's finally Friday and I just found out I'm getting a good-sized bonus check!! WHOO HOO!!!! I told Pig I was going to buy her a big bag of Greenies (pricey dog biscuits that make her breath minty and turn her poop green), and told Max that we'd do something to celebrate. Haven't decided what yet. Probably nothing too crazy, since I've gone overbudget the last few months but I'm sure we'll come up with something.

Don't have any big weekend plans besides carpet cleaning. Yes, I just did it like a month ago, but with all the bbq parties I've had, it's gotten gross again. Maybe I'll do some Xmas shopping...or more likely some Sareet shopping.

As for the "experiment" today is NOT a P.I. day. So far:

Guy #1 made eye contact and pointed out Pig to his kids but that was it.

Walked by at least 3 guys - none of whom looked at me.

Of course, maybe that's because I didn't shower today.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home