/*

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

I Look Gross Today

Not in a un-showered way. But I look gross. I tried to blow-dry more volume into my hair by using a round brush and rolling up but it got stuck in my hair. It always does. I've had this problem since I was little - I'd always try to curl my hair using a round brush (I'd sort of wrap my hair around the brush and curl it into my scalp) but then it'd get tangled. And then I'd have to run to my mom and have her yank it off my head. I think she seriously thought there was something wrong with me, cuz I just wouldn't quit doing it. I'd do it every few months. So anyway, today I lost quite a lot of hair pulling the brush out. Next, I tried to use a curling iron. I thought maybe I'd get luscious waves with it but instead, I got this tiny freaky spiral curl up one side of my face. And no matter how I tried, it wouldn't straighten back out. So I gave up. Also, my pants and turtleneck sweater shrunk in the wash, but I didn't notice this until after I left the house. So, yeah, I look gross.

By the way, I've given up on counting whether or not Pure Instinct works. I can't tell because I don't bother to wear it unless I've showered, blow dried my hair and put on make-up. So probably, I look better on those days anyway. Besides, Pig was throwing everything off.

Oh and Max and I are totally turning into an old couple. Yesterday, we both stopped at the grocery store, without knowing the other had gone. We both bought bread, ham, and sliced swiss cheese. Max almost even bought the same kind of bread I did (Russian Rye) but at the last minute, he bought sourdough instead. He also bought pickles and snack sized cheese things. And I bought eggs and milk. So we got 3 out of five the same. Funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home