/*

Monday, December 13, 2004

Foster Dog

Today I totally scared Max when I told him I wanted to foster another dog. It was like what happens in movies when girls tell guys they're pregnant. Anyway, after all those heart-wrenching programs I watched last night, I went to www.billfoundation.org which is where I got Pig, thinking I'd donate some more money to them. And now I really want another dog. Or at least foster another dog. This one in particular:

http://www.petfinder.org/pet.cgi?action=2&pet=3482601&adTarget=468petsgeneral&SessionID=41be42e22e65becd-app3&display=&preview=1&row=25&tmpl=&stat=

He likes classical music!!! How awesome is that!!!

Anyway, I know I can't/shouldn't foster/get another dog but it's really hard not to when you see pics like that.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home