/*

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Greece Sailing Trip

So my friend Mary Jane is planning a Greece sailing trip in July. Apparently she's done it before, had a great time and is doing it again, through the same charter company. I am seriously thinking about it. How cool would that be? Apparently, you sleep on the yacht, dock at various islands and hang out. There's a skipper, so you don't have to actually know how to sail. And she says the food is cheap so you can either buy food at the little markets on the island and cook on the yacht, or eat at the local restaurants. She says the entire trip will cost around $1000 - airfare, yacht and food included. Which is totally not bad at all.

Dude, I could be sailing in Greece this summer!!!! Imagine it - me in a cute sailing outfit, wind running through my hair, beaming at the sky, big sun glasses - wait, that's Jackie O. But still, it would be really cool.

She's looking for more people to come - the more people who come, the less it'll cost per person, so if you're reading this, and I actually know you, you should think about it! If I don't actually know you and you are a random blog reader, than probably not a good idea. Unless you are really cool. And not a serial killer.

2 Comments:

Blogger LypstykGirl said...

I would love to go to Greece, but I'm planning a trip to London in the fall (I also don't do too well on boats :(

But you should go as it sounds great!

2:50 PM  
Blogger S said...

I know! I giving it some serious thought. It's really a once in a lifetime type of opportunity because I myself am way way way too lazy to try to plan something like this. Also, I feel good about the fact that MJ has been there and used this yacht charter company before - takes a lot of the risk out of it.

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home