/*

Friday, December 31, 2004

2005 Resolutions

So every year, I make a ton of resolutions...none of which I keep. But I always try so here's my list for 2005:

PHYSICAL HEALTH:
- Floss my teeth six days out of seven each week....okay fine, floss my teeth daily.
- End exercise hiatus and get back to the gym.
- Take my vitamins every day and drink more water.

MENTAL/EMOTIONAL HEALTH:
-Watch less tv.
-Travel - take short trips and take one out-of-country trip
-Learn...stuff. By taking classes and reading more.
-Volunteer
-Set up a tithe-ing plan and donate money regularly to a cause I support

FINANCIAL HEALTH:
-Get to work earlier and spend my time more productively at work
-Dress more appropriately for work. No more fleece at the office, even on hump days.
-Network more
-Stay on the budget that I made

Here are Pig's resolutions for 2005:
1.) Take a long walk (at least 1/2 hr) each day and/or go to the dog park.
2.) Brush teeth every other day. Okay fine, brush teeth every day.
3.) Brush fur once a week.

So at my sister's request, here is what I think will happen:

-Floss my teeth probably four times a week - the other times I will be too busy watching TV
-Go to the gym once and stay home until my muscles have fully "recovered"...a month later.
-Stay on budget until I buy that new pair of Seven jeans I've been eyeing
-Set up tithe-ing plan after a few trips to Sephora - I need new make-up
-Drink lots of Kool-Aid and Crystal Light cuz that's still water, right?
-Be late for work cuz TNT has reruns of X-Files now

But, dammit, I'm still going to try.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home