/*

Thursday, January 06, 2005

Pig's Eating Habits

So, I've noticed that Pig is actually what they call in my Fitness magazine - "a stress eater." She totally binges when she's stressed out. Yesterday, after picking up Max, we went back to the apartment to get his car. We went upstairs and Pig was so excited to see her Uncle Max, but then we both had to leave again. Understandably, that was stressful - it was like everyone was back but then everyone was gone again and had left her behind. It drove her straight to the cabinet (and I know it was definitely shut tight cuz I was afraid this would happen and I had checked before I left) and she ate a package of instant oatmeal, a Nutrigrain bar, and a fortune cookie.

My dog has an eating disorder.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have the same eating disorder as your dog.

11:10 AM  
Blogger 3am wanderer said...

how the hell did she get in?

the good news, is that it sounds like she's eating healthier when she binges. I mean, at least it's not BUTTER again...

4:19 PM  
Blogger S said...

Yeah, at least it's not BUTTER. Or multiple packs of Butoni pasta. Or a package of roast beef. Or two packages of shredded cheese. She cost me nearly $50 bucks in groceries that week that she learned how to get into the fridge.

I think she opens the cabinet with her nose. Or maybe she paws at it. Either way, she gets into it. But like you said, at least she's bingeing on healthier foods!

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home