/*

Monday, February 27, 2006

Weekend Recap

My weekend, like all good weekends, started Thursday night. Lypstykgirl and I took a cardio boxing class (I'm still actually sore from it - there was a lot of "crabwalking" and kicking for a boxing class) and then I headed over to Gaslite to celebrate Brad & Laura's birthday. "Bradaura" aka "Laurad" are married, work in the same industry and have the same birthday! Gaslite is normally a pretty crowded karaoke bar, but since it was a Thursday, it was not too bad and I had a really fun time. Afterwards, Thode, AD and I made a stop at Benitos Taco stand for some late night rolled tacos. Yum. Sometimes I wonder if late-night food still tastes as good during the day...

Friday night was a tame night. I had planned on going to a friend's going away party at Boardwalk, but was not feeling up for it so I stayed in and watched hours and hours of tv. Speaking of hours and hours of tv, that's what I did all day Saturday! And then all day Sunday! And then all night Sunday!

My only break from the tv was Saturday night when I headed over to AD's house. We drank Hurricanes to pre-celebrate Mardi Gras and watched footage from their shoot earlier that day (those guys are making a short film.) On my way home, I stopped for more late night food at Fatburger for a "Baby Fat" burger and some fries. This late night food eating is getting ridiculous...

I'm ashamed to admit that I watched a whole bunch of really horrid tv this weekend (everything from "True Lies" to "E's Best of the Worst Red Carpet Moments") and I'm even more ashamed to admit that the program I enjoyed the most out of this vile bunch was..."Flavor of Love."

I haven't talked about it much but yes, on Sundays, I like to "Savor the Flavor" (according to the promos). And sadly, the runner-up to the "Baby Fat Burger" for the "best moment of my weekend" was when Pumkin spit in New York's face. OH DAAAAMN!

1 Comments:

Blogger S said...

That show is sooo bad it's good. It's a Jerry Spring style Bachelorette.

So how crazy is New York? And New York's mom??? Hilarious.

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home