/*

Friday, March 24, 2006

Pig Update

You guys have all been so sweet. Really, Pig and I feel so loved.

I won't know the biopsy results until the earliest, this afternoon, and at the latest, tomorrow, but I will post as soon I as know anything.

Pig seems much better - I took her home yesterday and she was really hungry. She's still nauseous - she tries to eat grass and leaves on our walks but I've managed to keep most of it away from her. I don't want her to throw up her medicine. She's on four different prescriptions - anti-nausea, anti-inflammation, anti-biotic, and something like Pepto-Bismol. She got a lot of sleep which I take as a sign that she is in less pain and she is moving and wagging her tail again.

The vet said he really didn't think it was cancer - that he didn't see anything else that would make him think it was cancer, so that's good. He thinks it really probably is a food allergy or an intestinal problem like Chrohn's disease in humans, or maybe she just ate something really really awful that did not agree with her. I am hoping for the best.

Anyway, will post as soon as I hear anything. Thanks again to everyone for the phone calls, emails, comments, etc. They have made this whole process easier to deal with.

1 Comments:

Blogger Thode said...

Glad to hear she's eating, sleeping, walking, and wagging - all good signs! Keeping our paws crossed over here...

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home