/*

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Weekend Recap - San Francisco

Number of times Pig peed on the Chinese Costanzas' living room carpet: 1

Number of times Pig puked on the Chinese Costanzas' wooden floor (not the carpet, luckily): 9

Amount of paper towels it took to clean up all Pig disasters: 1 1/2 rolls

Number of times Boris (my aunt's dog) made off with my slippers and/or socks: 5

Number of different ways Grandpa mispronounced "fondue," which we had Saturday night, compliments of Chef "Theo": 3 - "fan-chew" "fun-jew" "fon-deux"

Bottles of wine consumed by myself, my brother, and my aunts during "cocktail hour" (which started everyday at 5 pm., and is something I'd like to try to implement into my life here in LA): 10-12 according to my Grandma's report to my mother; 5 in reality

Calories consumed: 10,000 - egads!

Calories burned: About 200

Amount of Chinese food my Grandma cooked and packed for me to take home: Enough to last two weeks - awesome!

Number of scarves and blankets handknitted by Grandma that I took home: 3 scarves, 1 blanket - so nice!

Other goodies I made off with: 1 leash for Pig and a whole bag of various Chinese dried foods for cooking - sweet!

Number of loads of laundry I did: 5

Audio books listened to on my drive: 2 - A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'Engle and Dress Your Family in Corduroy and Denim by David Sedaris

It was a wonderful weekend. Except for the aforementioned Pig disasters.

1 Comments:

Blogger Queenie said...

Number of kittens the slut cat had today: 4

Q

2:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home