/*

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Your Talent, Chloe Dao, where did it go???

Oh goodness grossness. What was that hideous rose-colored satin gigantic clown jacket thing on Chloe's rack???

I think after seeing glimpses of everyone's collection, and seeing a much more compassionate and humble Santino, I am rooting for Santino. Even tho he's been really mean, he seems regretful. So he's redeemed himself in my book. Plus, everyone else looks horrible. Daniel V's collection - three words - Lord and Taylor. Chloe's outfits looked completely random and the few pieces we actually saw looked fairly hideous. Santino's stuff looked pretty, and the colors seemed to go together really well.

I ate leftover Popeyes (from last night Project Runway gathering) for breakfast this morning. Nothing like fried shrimp and fried chicken to start the day!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh I know!!! I usually really really like Chloe's clothes, but that rose colored garment was awful! It just gave me the image of giant rose colored marshmellows walking up and down the street. Horrible just horrible!!!

-"Rudy"

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home