/*

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Project Runway Finale/Red Lobster Night at Sareet's!!

I'm so excited for tonight. A bunch of us are meeting at my place to watch the finale of Project Runway tonight. We wanted to take out Red Lobster (if you're a fan of the show, you'll know it's significance), but since the nearest one is in Torrance (20 miles away/2 hour drive in traffic), I asked everyone to bring something that they could ORDER from Red Lobster.

I'm going to make crab alfredo. I've never made it before, and decided last night that I will cheat by buying pre-made alfredo sauce, and just adding crab to it. Jessie is making cheddar garlic biscuits and shrimp gumbo. Kate and Plumb are on Lobsterita duty. I only wish I had done some planning in advance. I really would have loved to get those mardi gras beads with the lobster charm and these plates:



And...I made a Project Runway trivia quiz. So nerdy, I know. But it was really fun making it. I have a small prize for the winner.

I can't wait for tonight!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home