/*

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Who Thinks Pig is a "Pretty Dog"????

Pig and I are walking down the street. A big black SUV with tinted windows and a chauffeur pulls over in front of a spa/salon. A young woman gets out and heads towards a car that's parked on the driveway of the spa. A second woman gets out and it is unmistakeably the one and only Ms. Diana Ross in all her a big haired glory. She spots (spots! get it? spots!) Pig and says, "Oh what a pretty dog." And I say, "Thanks." I notice she's wearing all black so I add, "She'd wreak havoc on your outfit though, with all her white fur." Diana Ross smiles and admiringly says, "She's a really pretty dog."

Diana Fucking Ross thinks my dog is pretty. How awesome is that????

I should have asked her to autograph Pig.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG THAT IS RAD!!!!
I would have gone home and done such an obvious happy dance if I had bumped into Diana Ross and she said something about my dog.
-aj :)

8:41 PM  
Blogger S said...

I KNOW!!!!

I was thrilled!!!

4:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think Pig definitely is the prettier one between the 2 of them... i mean with Diana

6:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home