/*

Friday, April 28, 2006

The Most Awesome Day of the Year

Is today - Happy Birthday to Plumb & me!!! We are both 28 today, on April 28th!!!

My birthday celebrations actually started yesterday. Even though we are going out to eat tonight, Max wanted to make a special birthday dinner. So when I got home, he was busy at prepping what turned out to be the best meal he's ever made, and one of the best meals I've ever had in my entire life. He wouldn't tell me what he was making at first, but then I learned he was making something that was ridiculously fancy and delicious - Crab-Stuffed Filet Mignon with Whiskey Peppercorn Sauce with a side of asparagus sauteed in garlic, butter and topped with freshly grated parmesan cheese.









Yes, that's bacon wrapped around the steaks!! After frying them, he finished them on the grill - ridiculous!



Yum!!!

Afterwards, I opened his present to me which was a digital camera!! Now I can take lots and lots of pics and post them online. It also takes video and I have some really cute clips of Pig, but I don't know how to post them on blogger yet, so I'll have to do some research. Here are few of my first pics:






I didn't get a chance to post this yesterday but there was a thunderstorm Wednesday night. As usual Pig decided the safest place to hide was in the closet.



6 Comments:

Blogger Plumb said...

Happy birthday to us!

I am planning on stretching this out well into May, you?

10:51 AM  
Blogger ElliottPreciousPants said...

Happy birthday!!!!!! 28! Welcome to the club---some of us have been 28 for WEEKS....literally, WEEKS....

11:33 AM  
Blogger S said...

Hell yeah, I believe in birthday WEEKS - plural.

Whoo hoo, I'm 28. I feel old.

12:50 PM  
Blogger Junarakasa said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:33 PM  
Blogger Junarakasa said...

Happy Birthday, Sareet! I wish you many more wonderful meals like the one Max prepared. Crab-stuffed filet mignon w/ whiskey peppercorn sauce. That sounds so good :) ENJOY your day and the rest of the year!

3:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I didn't know it was your birthday--28 is a great year! Enjoy!!

4:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home