/*

Monday, April 03, 2006

Weekend Recap

I've been getting a ton of spam email at my office account lately. Out of the 135 new emails I received over the weekend, 130 of them were spam. My favorite so far? An email sent from one "Verminous Q. Sebaceous."

So. Excellent weekend. Laid back but fun. Friday night I headed over to AD's place for some homemade sloppy joe's, compliments of Thode. They were excellent - really good. I finally got a chance to get rid of the chocolate silk pie I've had in the freezer (I bought it for Red Lobster Night/Project Runway Finale night a few weeks ago, but didn't get around to serving it) which was also really good. Benjamin came over as well and we spent much of the night just sitting around chatting. We had hoped to hang out in the hot tub, but since it was raining outside, that was a no go.

Saturday I cleaned out my closet, and tidied around the apartment, in anticipation of Max moving back in. I got rid of about three gigantic bags of cloths and managed to reorganize the closet so hopefully all his stuff will fit again. Saturday night Jessie and I headed back to AD's again, where a few had already gathered. I played pool (very poorly) and even basketball (very poorly). Okay technically it wasn't basketball - I just played P-I-G, which is a shorter version of H-O-R-S-E. I tied with Tyler (we both got to P-I) before we left for Boardwalk, which isn't really saying much about my skills since the man was ridiculously drunk and falling all over the place. At Boardwalk, it was the usual nonsense. Except the toilet in the girl's bathroom flooded, and I had to use the boy's bathroom, which was really gross. The whole experience was made worse by the fact that some guy walked in while I was washing my hands (I guess the lock wasn't working!!!!???? - thank god I was only washing my hands at the point) and either didn't notice me or didn't care and started to unzip his pants to pee when I shouted "HEY ASSHOLE, WAIT UNTIL I LEAVE!!" The nerve.

Sunday morning I headed back to Boardwalk to play an extra in a short AD is directing. Sunday afternoon I took a three hour nap, and then watched about 5 hours of crime dramas on TV. Sunday night, I couldn't sleep since I had taken a three hour nap, and was all wound up from watching hours and hours of Law & Order, so I didn't make it into work until 11:00 a.m today. I blame Pig actually. She wakes me up every morning, but forgot to reset her inner clock so we got up an hour late!

4 Comments:

Blogger ElliottPreciousPants said...

Sareet,

It's hump day. Where's your hump day post? I need a Sareet hump day post.

Call me if you get a chance.

1:32 PM  
Blogger S said...

Hehe. I don't have much to post for a hump day post! I'll give it a try tho.

I left you a message on your cell. Call me back!

4:03 PM  
Blogger ElliottPreciousPants said...

That was a nice post:) I liked it very much:) Of course you have things to post about!

Now you are a big girl, so I expect from now on you will be able to do your hump day posts without any reminders.

*wink* Hope you know I'm just kiddin':)

BTW--4 miles is very impressive.
Holy crap.

6:56 AM  
Blogger S said...

Heheh. You crack me up!

YOu were in my dream last night! We were in some small diner, and we were there to watch some sports game, when I noticed that they also sold those fresh roasted sweet almonds that they sell at the mall during xmas, so you went up to the guy and told him we wanted an order of them.

But then the guy didn't make them normal at all - he had this honey stuff that he poured over a hotplate, and then he threw the almonds in, and then he said this honey stuff was really good and he had been licking it straight out of the bowl...and then neither of us wanted the almonds any more!

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home