/*

Thursday, March 30, 2006

I've Been Tagged!

By Joanne. Here it goes:

5 Restaurants you never get tired of:
Cracker Barrel
Mishima
Original House of Pancakes
Red Lobster
Benihana

5 Places You’ve Lived:
Sterling Heights, MI
Bloomfield Hills, MI
Ann Arbor, MI
Los Angeles, CA
Hong Kong (a few months at a time over summer when I was younger)

5 Movies you could watch over and over again:
When Harry Met Sally
Shaun of the Dead
Any of the Harry Potter series
Shanghai Noon
Pride & Prejudice - the BBC version

5 Books on your Nightstand:
The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger, which I loved - I just finished it yesterday
Middlesex by Jeffrey Eugenides, which I read over the weekend - not as good as Virgin Suicides, but still pretty good
A Lilian Jackson Braun "Cat Who...." book - not sure which one but as always, it was good
Quentins by Maeve Binchy, which Lynn gave me, and I just started today

5 Websites you visit daily:
www.cnn.com
www.google.com
www.wikipedia.com
www.craigslist.com
www.hidemynumber.blogspot.com!

5 Places you like to shop:
Gap - which is lame, but the Modern Fit Flare cut ALWAYS fits
Anthropology (I never really buy anything in there b/c it's so overpriced, but I like to look around)
Rampage (embarassing, but good for picking up a few "trendier" pieces)
Target
Sephora

5 People you would have over for dinner:
George Clooney
Matthew McConaughey
Jude Law
Brad Pitt
Jonathan Rhys-Meyers

And I would serve nothing but ALCOHOL - surely at least ONE of them would get drunk enough for me to take advantage of him, right? ;) My money's on JRM, who's Irish and would surely throw back a few.

5 Jobs you’ve had:
Counter girl at the Bakery department of Kroger's
Counter girl at a pastry store
Counter girl at a deli
Waitress at a comedy club
Telemarket researcher

5 Things you would do with a million dollars:
TRAVEL TRAVEL TRAVEL
Invest some of it
Buy a house
Hire a cleaning lady
Get a new car

5 Things you would rather be doing than what you’re suppose to be doing right now:
Playing poker
Napping w/ Pig on the couch
Being out with friends during happy hour
Watching a Law & Order Criminal Intent marathon
Sitting in a hot tub

6 Comments:

Blogger 3am wanderer said...

5 Things you would rather be doing than what you’re suppose to be doing right now...

*****
hmmm...

I'm sure Max is at home all alone in Denver and thinking, "Well, I hope I at least was #6."

10:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sis-

Did you know that wikipedia.com may not always contain correct information? This is because ANYONE, including you, can modify the text. After every text shown, there is an edit button. No need for ID or anything else, just type away!!

-"Rudy"

9:08 AM  
Blogger Junarakasa said...

Thanks for being a good sport and doing this! BTW, it's interesting to find out that tidbit about wikipedia since I've relied on that website far too much!

9:49 AM  
Blogger S said...

Julia - LOL. Well, I just figured it's sort of implied that I'd rather be doing any of those things with Max - play poker WITH MAX, sit in a hot tub WITH MAX... :)

Joanne and Rudy - yeah wiki is not necessarily reliable but it's really fun to look up stuff in it, isn't it? One day I spent a couple hours reading about "feral children" and then about a whole branch of "science" called cryptozoology. The bit about the chupacabra is really interesting.

11:53 AM  
Blogger S said...

By the way, I forgot to tag 5 people:

I tag:

Nanny Kate aka Kate G
Kate and Plumb
Thode
Lypstykgirl

Hopefully they read the comments sections.

11:55 AM  
Blogger kate g said...

i am a champion dork. because i looked at the comments just to see who you tagged.

total dork. who needs to work on schoolwork and study for her test on friday, but is totally psyched she got tagged.
hee hee

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home