/*

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Hump Day Randomness

I have a new neighbor. I haven't seen him yet, but I did peek through the window of his apartment to see what his furniture looks like. You can tell a lot about a person by looking at their furniture. Anyway, on a scale of 1 to 10, how bizarre is it that he has one gigantic stuffed animal tiger and one gigantic matching stuffed animal white/snow tiger - the kind you win at carnivals?

In other news, am changing Pig's diet, per vet's orders. She is now a duck & potatos kind of girl, with a topping of canned pumpkin. Yum. Apparently the pumpkin is supposed to add fiber and will hopefully firm up her poop. Will report later if it works.

My mother commented that Katherine McPhee is like a female Constantine with the eye fucking and the relying on sex appeal aka Her Boobs. I think she hit the nail right on the head. She annoys me. Go Elliot Yamin!

Have exciting plans this week. Tonight, am going to play an extra in a music video Thode is shooting. Tomorrow night is Reggie's bday and we're going bowling. And on Saturday, we're going to the Renaissance Festival!! I am looking forward to eating turkey legs and drinking beer out of steins. And possibly jousting.

Also, anyone up for taking ice skating lessons with me?

6 Comments:

Blogger Junarakasa said...

I think you are right about Katherine McPhee - with her wardrobe malfunction and her singing on her knees - she's definitely vamping it up. I do think Elliot is the most deserving now but think that Taylor has a better chance of winning. Either way works, I guess. Still watching the show but am also partly wishing it were over already.

9:50 AM  
Blogger S said...

Yeah, I can't believe Chris is out! Crazy. I'm not a huge fan of his, but he seemed the most fit to an American Idol.

3:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't tell anyone, i LOVED chris. even with his dumb ass wallet chain and thick leather bracelets... would look good on my floor in the morning.... he has a very adorable wife and her kids, ah well.

they have ice skating in LA?

5:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and i'm hoping chris makes a stop at the hospital where i work- i had a patient when kelly pickler stoped by, but i got to meet Mandisa!

5:25 PM  
Blogger ElliottPreciousPants said...

Why do you need to take ice skating lessons? People who grew up in Michigan don't need to take ice skating lessons, they already know how to ice skate. You might not know you know how to ice skate, but you do.

Skiing lessons. That might be a good idea.....

4:04 AM  
Blogger S said...

Hehe. Skiing lessons!

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home