/*

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Ugh...

I am sick. Yuck. Sick enough to have stayed home yesterday, but not quite sick enough to stay home today. I hate that. I need to get better soon b/c I'm going to Michigan on a redeye flight on Thursday night and THAT is going to be a bitch if I'm sick. Going back for my sister's graduation - woot!! Will be back Sunday, so it's unfortunately a very very short trip.

Grr- would have been a PERFECT weekend if it weren't for the fact that I got sick. Friday night Max and I went out to eat to celebrate our respective birthdays. His was on the 15th, and mine is this Saturday. He was in Vail on his bday, and I will be in Michigan on mine, so we figured celebrating last Friday was perfect. We went to a place called Barefoot Cafe, which was pretty good. Nothing too fancy, but it was nice to go out to eat, just the two of us.

Saturday I went to the gym, and then went to the hair salon. Got a new cut - I like it so far. It's much darker, and I HAVE BANGS, which makes me look Super Asian, but I think I like it. Afterwards, we went to our April Birthday Party. A bunch of us all have birthdays in April so we decided to celebrate by doing a Korea Town Krawl. We started at the Bounty, which is this really old cool divey-ish bar. Then we went to Rosen Studios to karaoke - which was soo fun!! And then, we meant to make it to a third bar, but we karaoked too long so we ended up at a 24 hour korean restaurant, which was awesome.

Sunday - was sick. Not even hungover, just sick. Low level nausea all day long. Ugh.

Anyway, off to go buy some meds.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you're sick! But on a completely unrelated topic, are you watching Bravo's new reality show about hairdressers? Shear Genius? It is really good--very much like Project Runway. Tonight at 10!

11:46 AM  
Blogger S said...

Okay, I am TOTALLY watching that show. I love Tabitha even though she looks a crack baby who's been nursed on a diet of only cigs and straight vodka.
AND...

MY NEIGHBOR DOWNSTAIRS IS EITHER 1.) Paul Jean, the funny egotistical French Guy who got booted off the first episode or 2.) Dating Paul Jean.

I see him around all the time - I think it's more likely he's dating the very pretty French girl who lives downstairs, rather than living with her.

I saw the two of them two nights ago at two in the morning (lots of twos right there). Anyway, they were in black tie, and I was in pajamas, having been roused from bed by a diarrhetic Pig. I totally wanted to saying something like "Hey I saw you on Shear Genius" but it seemed strangely inappropriate.

3:14 PM  
Blogger Girlinitaly said...

That is so bizarre! Maybe you can ask him to do your hair sometime. Although, he was booted off early. Might not be a great idea.

6:24 PM  
Blogger kate g said...

SOMEONE needs to update.
just sayin' :)

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home