/*

Monday, March 26, 2007

Weekend Recap

Today is a Monday and is rainy. Grrrr. Someone find me a water-proof hole I can crawl in and camp out until it's Saturday and sunny again.

This weekend was the type of weekend where I did seven loads of laundry (gross, right? I was practically down to wearing a swimsuit bottom as underwear) and dozed off repeatedly on the couch while watching Court TV and basketball. Speaking of which, I am now officially out of the tournament. F*$#&ing KANSAS! That one game on Saturday was sooo annoying - that whole team needs to work on their ball handling skills. And shooting skills. And passing skills. Luckily Max is still in it, so I'll just root for his picks now.

A few people came over Saturday night to hang out for a bit, and then we all headed over to Trader Vic's for Noodles birthday party. I surprised myself, and everyone else, by not ordering the awesome looking fruity drinks that come out of a coconut with a fake parrot sticking out of it. I guess I just wasn't really feeling like having a 600 calorie drink that night. That's the problem with being Someone Who Exercises - it sucks the fun out of you. I just kept thinking I'd have to run for two hours just to burn off one drink so I just stuck to vodka sodas, my newest low calorie drink of choice. I guess vanity and gluttony aren't sins that really go hand-in-hand.

Oh by the way, did I mention most of my friends are LAME?? I did end up trying to round up people to go to the Tribute to Prince party, but only Lypstyk Girl and Kate were up for it. And Kate had a potential scheduling conflict and probably really couldn't make it so we just didn't end up going. LAME. How often does a girl have an excuse to curl her hair like crazy, parade around in lingerie and dance to awesome music???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home