/*

Friday, July 13, 2007

Harry Potter...AGAIN!!!

Saw Order of the Phoenix at Graumann's on Weds night. It was pretty good. Frankly I'm always a little disappointed when I see the movies - what I really want is a movie that films every single scene in the book. In terms of adapting the book, I thought Goblet was better, but this is still pretty good. Solid movie. Will be seeing it again tonight at an IMAX theater - the last 20 mins are in 3D. Awesome. Love 3D movies.

Max talks in his sleep. Usually I can't understand him but the other night I actually heard what he said, which was hysterical. He said, "I've done this so many times I could do it my sleep." Haha. Ironic.

Put on a new shirt this morning. Forgot that there's a little zipper on the side. Got stuck in it in the most uncomfortable way - arms in the air, shirt around shoulders but could not pull it down or up. Ran to Max to get him to help (was really really stuck and could feel the threads beginning to tear). His response? Grabbed his cell phone and chased after me taking pics of me in my embarassing predicament. Nice guy, that Max.

1 Comments:

Blogger kate g said...

i have to say-i know that most guys i know would TOTALLY do the same thing. unbelievable and yet, this is how they are :)
sheesh...

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home