/*

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Twosday

2nd day of getting up and going to the gym at 6:30 a.m. Even Pig was like "What?? What is your problem?? Do you know how early it is??" This is how I interpreted the five minute GROANING MOANING WHIMPERING tirade she gave. I was pretty proud I made it to the gym even without Max going along with me. I guess he hardly slept last night and opted to sleep in instead. He had pulled a back muscle or something so he was tossing and turning all night long. He tried sleeping upright in a chair for a while, then on a couch, and then back in bed. I was COMPLETELY oblivious to all this. I actually had a great night of sleep. Not as great as that night I dreamt I met Prince after a concert and we totally hit it off and made plans to go camping (seriously awesome dream) or that night that I went on a date with Hugh Laurie who I kept calling Professor House (I think it was b/c he looks a bit like a professor I had in college - a very HOT professor who I totally had a crush on), but it was still an excellent night of sleep. Don't remember what I dreamt about but I slept really soundly and woke up all refreshed. Amazing. Exercising IS really good for you.

Went to Mishima's for dinner last night. I love that place - great udon noodles and really inexpensive bento boxes. Also, it's really close to where we live. Afterwards, we went to Trader Joe's to stock up on some healthy groceries. Not sure exactly what flax seeds are but we now have a pantry full of them. Oatmeal with Flax seeds, Cereal with Flax seeds, tortilla chips with flax seeds, etc. Sure hope that stuff really is good for you and we don't discover later that what it really does is make women grow hair all over chins and make men grow extra nipples or something.

As I was driving home from work last night with Pig, I saw the driver ahead of me turn back and look at me quizzically through his window. He looked a lot like my friend Tony - and turns out, he was! I pulled up next to him and rolled down the window to chat. He said he recognized Pig first, which is really funny because that's the second time someone has spotted me because they recognized my dog first. It is also the fourth or fifth time that I've actually spotted a friend while driving. LA is a small town after all.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Someone once told me....hang out with those that are less attractive than you are, so that you will be the star in that crowd. Appparantly you are not following that rule, cos Pig is getting all the attention !!

4:33 PM  
Blogger S said...

Yeah, that's true. Pig is REALLY REALLY REALLY cute!!!

11:00 AM  
Blogger 3am wanderer said...

flax seed is notoriously good for constipation. at least i won't lose any sleep in wondering if you guys are staying regular...

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home