/*

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Summer Television

Woot! We discovered that the new season of Hell's Kitchen started last night. Two episodes back to back. Anyone else catch that show? There is this huge douchebag on the show named Aaron - a gigantic weeping 48 yr old Asian (Gay?) Cowboy. Really awful. I am beginning to suspect he's a plant - good lord he is ridiculous.

Reminds me that I need to look up when Top Chef is starting back on too. I find it a bit ironic that while I love watching these cooking competitions I myself am a truly horrid cook.

I can't believe it's almost the middle of June already. Truly summertime. Looking forward to some different things this summer. I'll be going back to Michigan at the end of this month for a wedding. That'll be fun, and it'll be one of the few times I'm going to Michigan when it's not actually freezing. After that my little cousin "Wrong Enders" will be in town for summer camp. What else? Oh Amol is trying to organize a camping trip which will be awesome. I'm always up for any trip where I don't have to do the planning! And then at the end of the summer - HAWAII!

2 Comments:

Blogger wrong enders said...

ruhey thx for the advice. that really makes me feel much better. i jus had my last exam today and i am getting them all back tomorrow! anyway hope to see you in a less than a month. say hello to pig for me

10:22 AM  
Blogger S said...

Yeah hope to see you too! I'll try to bring Pig with me if we get a chance to meet up!

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home