/*

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Tuesdays are for Teeth Cleaning

Teeth cleaning appt this morning. Went over pretty well. I like my hygienist a lot - she's this plucky Jewish lady who always asks about my boyfriend, my career, etc. It's funny because I only see her twice a year, but she totally remembers what's going on with my life. Or maybe she's just good at faking it. Or takes notes. I used to go to an optometrist who totally took notes and pretended to be all chummy. I was disappointed to find things like "goes to University of Michigan" and "has a brother and sister" scrawled on the back of my file (I peeked when he was out of the room). Faker.

On my way out of the dental building, I stepped into the elevator and a middle aged man told me I had pretty feet. Ew. Gross. First off, I definitely don't have pretty feet - I am in desperate need of a pedicure and I'd almost take a pic and post it but that would be too gross. Second of all, how inappropriate. Thank god it was a short elevator ride. I find that people who are really into feet are much more vocal and obvious than people who are into other strange things. Once I was at the car wash and some guy came up to me to try to convince me that I should let him repaint my car and fix the dents etc. When I told him I was fine and I didn't need to do that he leaned in, gestured to my red finger nails, and whispered lasciviously "Same color on the toes???" Ew. Also, once at Red Rock, some guy tried to get Thode to take off her shoes. Or something like that.

Hm...what else do I want to blog about today? Oh, I found out what time Creature Comforts is on. It's on Mondays at 8 p.m. on CBS. I found out at around 8:27 last night so I was super bummed. Hopefully will find it on youtube.

Oh, and I am beginning to develop a love/hate relationship with Prince. Rumor has it he'll be playing at the Roosevelt the next couple weekends and will be charging $312.10 for standing room only per ticket and $3,120.00 for the VIP package which will consist of two tickets, dinner, and the aftershow. I am hoping these exorbitant prices prove only to be awful rumors. What a bitch.

That's all for now. Back to work.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

do you know about auction ads
http://auctionads-number-one.blogspot.com

4:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh yeah, foot fetishists are usually really into asians too (tiny feet). But I remember that guy at Red Rock grabbed my foot and tried to pull off my flip flop! I hate feet and all they stand for so I was not having it. I think they are definitely the worst fetishists, next to the guys who want to take a picture of you washing your car.

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home