/*

Friday, December 28, 2007

I Can't Believe It...

but I think I'm getting sick. Again. Last Friday I totally thought I was beginning to get sick and was worried I'd be sick over the weekend in SF. But I managed to fight it off. And now I'm here again, with a sore throat and a stuffy face - feeling sick AGAIN. Grrrrr.

In other news, I've scheduled my first personal training session - 8 a.m. on Monday morning. That's right - New Year's Eve. I bid and won 5 one hour training sessions and 3 one hour pilates sessions from a trainer who is donating his time. It's all for the Bill Foundation, the rescue group where I got Pig. Anyway, I won the auction at a bid of $175 - for 8 one hour sessions! I'm so lucky - that is SUCH a deal. The gym is really close by too, which is awesome. And I'm happy the money is going to good causes - rescuing dogs and reducing my muffin top (hopefully - did I mention I've been sitting in my cubicle with my pants unbuttoned - yet ANOTHER reason I suspect I'll be fired from this job in 3 mos!)

I have also scheduled a teeth cleaning on New Year's Eve at 11 a.m. My dentist is pretty far away from my work (like nearly over 2 hrs in traffic), so I guess I'll be getting my teeth cleaned on Saturdays and holidays from now on. I don't really mind tho - I feel like I am getting a great start on 2008!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Miss Helpful said...

re: the cold, the same thing happened to me. and now i have a cold.

4:49 PM  
Blogger wrong enders said...

dude...u do hav lots to prepare for new year. but hey, celebrating it with a dentist would be something new. well, i thought about getting drunk with all my holmes but that is so not original haha. hows Christmas? help me to say hello to all of our chinese lobsters.

wrong enders

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home