/*

Sunday, December 02, 2007

I Will Survive

I made it through my first day (Friday) at my new job! So far, so good. I have a lovely gray cubicle - I've already started pinning things up on the wall. My favorite part so far is the nice espresso machine in the office! Whooo hoooo - lattes every morning for Sareet! (I am soo easy to please, no?)

As with all new jobs, it's a bit stressful and overwhelming. I can't wait to get to the point where I just KNOW things, and don't have to ask a bunch of questions. Since I've only worked one day so far, I think that's a ways away.

I like my coworkers so far - everyone seems so nice and helpful. Hopefully it stays that way.

I thought the drive would be really bad, but it didn't take more than 45 mins one way on a rainy Friday in LA, which is really good.

I do miss Pig tho. New office is not petfriendly, unfortunately. :( Plan on plastering cubical walls with pics of Pig, naturally.

Anyway, off to bed. Have to get up at ungodly hour from now on...that is definitely going to take some getting used to!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home