/*

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

I Really, Really, Really Like It

My mom has a pair of [ractically new, barely worn tap shoes of mine from when I "really really really wanted" to take tap dancing lessons in middle school with my friend Emily. I took a free initial class, came back and told her I "really really really liked" tap class, convinced her to pay $60 for a pair of shoes even though she pointed out the shoes and classes were expensive and was I really really sure I like the class? (oh yes, I really really really love tap class! was my reply). Two lessons later I came back and told her I "really, really, really didn't like the class" and could I please quit?

Anyway, I bring this up because I found a Cardio Tap class that I really (really, really) want to take. The classes aren't that expensive - about $70 together for 10 classes - but the hitch is that I need to buy tap shoes for the class.

I told my mom that if I ended up not like the class, I'd send her my new shoes so she can keep them along with the ones I got twenty years ago.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm sure that was an offer she found hard to refuse!

7:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They sell tap shoes at Payless! Cute little patent leather maryjane ones. So you don't have to blow $60 on them just to quit again.

If I come to town I will totally go to that class with you - I took tap in 7th grade and danced in my senior musical so I feel like it might come back to me (a little)

12:15 PM  
Blogger S said...

tap shoes at payless??? awesome!! let me know if you make it town!

my mom seriously thought it was hysterical that i wanted to try tap again...

8:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I was in there with a friend and just stumbled into them. I tried them on and they were so cute I practically bought them for no reason. I think they were $25. So totally worth it...

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home