/*

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Pig's Dislikes

Pig does not like Goth freaks and retards. Or may be she just does not like people on drugs.

Up until today, the only person she's ever barked atwas this Goth guy who was all decked out in black leather, chains, black lipstick and big scary hair. She hated this guy and pretty much tried to bark him out of the apartment building.

And then today, we met someone else she didn't like. I couldn't tell if he was retarded or on drugs because he was looking very spacey and strange. Late 20's, shirt was all open and he had his arm around a much older woman. As Pig and I approached him, he suddenly stopped and asked in a very erratic way "Is that a Dalmatian? Can I pet him?" So, I was like sure (not bothering to correct him about the fact that Pig is a girl), the guy bent down to try to pet her and she actually backed away. He kept trying, and she sidestepped out of his way and when he tried again, she started barking.

She also does not like Pugs, Corgis, squirrels, cats, and getting her nails trimmed. And being woken up in the middle of the night.






5 Comments:

Blogger ElliottPreciousPants said...

Oh that's too funny! Isn't it strange what animals like and don't like? The rabbits don't like vacuum cleaners, dishwashers, alarms, balloons, traveling cages, linoleum, and being picked up. Things they really really do like--being petted on their heads, oatmeal (it's like crack for rabbits), wrapping paper, and anytime you sit on the floor. Oh wait, and they like table cloths too--provided that they hang down low enough that they can reach them and pull them--and anything else that's on the table cloth--off the table.

10:16 AM  
Blogger LypstykGirl said...

(Lone voice from the peanut gallery "Not all Goths are freaks and retards.") I vote that Pig doesn't like addicts. Now if she ever ran into a goth pug who wanted to trim her nails...

(I just like the image of a pug all goth'ed up.)

12:46 PM  
Blogger S said...

Your bunnies sound so funny! I'd like to see one eating oatmeal.

No, I don't think all Goth's are freaks - I just thought it'd be funny to write it that way! I agree - I'd love to see a Goth'd out Pug - I'm surprised I didn't see one on Halloween.

4:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i disagree, i think pig does like cats.

she likes to try and eat them.

12:37 PM  
Blogger S said...

Good point. I remember the shelter that I got her from thought she would be good with cats - whatever...

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home