/*

Thursday, November 18, 2004

thursdaythursdaythursdaythursday

Went and saw The Incredibles last night. Awesome movie - everyone should go see it. We even got lucky and got free popcorn and a drink cuz some girl in line had an extra coupon and didn't use it. Also, I had a post movie David Schwimmer sighting, so all in all in was a fun night. I see more celebrities at movie theaters than anywhere else. To date I've spotted: Ben Affleck, Gwyneth Paltrow, Ben Stiller, Christine Taylor, Rob Morrow, and Henry Winkler. And now David Schwimmer.

So this morning Max and I decided to have one last football game party this Saturday. Michigan plays their archnemesis OSU. It's the last game of the season, if you don't count the Rose Bowl game, so we decided to go all out and actually BBQ this one last time. Max is making his mess o'stuff, which is this super spicy mess o' hotlinks, peppers, onions and tabasco sauce. I think we're going to grill burgers, hot dogs, and brats. Definitely calls for a trip to Costco. We figure we'll provide the bbq'd items and everyone else should bring the rest. I'm looking for a good grilled veggie recipe. Open for suggestions - post if you know one.

3 Comments:

Blogger LypstykGirl said...

I LOVE THE INCREDIBLES! So much fun, great characters, great animation, love the action. (Funny headline from DatelineHollywood.com "STUDIOS SUE PIXAR, DEMAND BAD MOVIE."

Was David Schwimmer with jail bait? I saw him over a year ago at Spanish Kitchen. He was with a lollipop girl who looked straight out of "Barely Legal." 'Twas funny.

4:20 PM  
Blogger ElliottPreciousPants said...

I loved The Incredibles too! We saw it a few weeks ago! It was great! I agree, everyone should see it--so entertaining!

3:48 AM  
Blogger S said...

Pixar just really knows how to do it. I was amazed by what a great story it was. So imaginative.

I couldn't tell if Schwimmer was with jail bait, he was sort of ducking through the hallway on his cellphone. Very swarthy looking and had a baseball cap and some sort of vintage/retro jacket on. The typical LA actor type...

Is the Spanish Kitchen good? I drive by it all the time and I like the way it looks from the outside, but haven't gotten around to checking it out.

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home