/*

Monday, April 04, 2005

The Horror, the Horror...

Oh the shame. Max just sent an email out listing everyone's scores in the NCAA pool and I've actually come in LAST PLACE. Argh. I hate being worst at something. I don't mind being second worst...but WORST...is the WORST. Am flashing back to middle school where I was nearly always the last kid picked in gym class. Even the girl with the huge dental head brace thing that everyone made fun of got picked before me. Even the mildly retarded kid who ate his own boogers got picked before me. It's so cruel, the way gym teachers do it. I always much preferred counting heads instead, although that would often incite loud groans from my would-be teammates when they discovered I'd be on their team. Crappy kids. I hope they've all grown up to be fat and out-of-shape.

1 Comments:

Blogger S said...

It's still better than being the WORST.

I should have suggested that last place gets buy-in back or something. Take the edge off the humiliation.

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home