/*

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Poor Nikko

Oh man. More yelling at the tv tonight. Nikko - not the best singer, but I did enjoy his outfits. And the way he dances. He makes me laugh. Actually, just his dancing makes me laugh. Can't believe that Vonzell was actually in bottom. Crap. This means I might actually have to start voting. I'm just glad that they didn't interview Constantine. IMO, the less screen time, the better. Even watching the replay of his performance last night incited gagging noises from me.

Anyway, my brother and his girlfriend are coming in town tomorrow night. Have to clean now and make sure the place is in respectable shape. Too bad Pig is not in great shape. She's developed sores on her skin - suspiciously near where Max highlighted her head with a flourescent marker. Grrr. I'd be angrier except I think she got one or two before he highlighted her head so it's probably unrelated.

5 Comments:

Blogger Thode said...

All right, you officially win biggest Idol fan, of my friends, which means I'll take you to a show. When do ya wanna go?
Incidentally, Scott is an asshole, Carrie is the best rapper, Bo is the most polite, Constantine is funny, though very smarmy... The other ones have almost no personality whatsoever.

1:14 AM  
Blogger S said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

I'D LOVE TO GO TO A SHOW!!!!!!!That would be so so awesome. I can go whenever.

You're not joking are you?

I can totally tell Scott is an assshole. Plus there's that whole domestic abuse thing I read on smoking gun about it. Carrie - the best rapper? Heheh.

9:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know what I hate about Constatine? I hate it when tries to be all asian and stuff. Just watch. He always puts his hands together like he is going to pray, and then bends his head down just a little, like a bow. It's weird.

3:30 PM  
Blogger S said...

Yeah, you're right, he does do that. And it's annoying. Because he's annoying.

9:30 AM  
Blogger kate g said...

a little sad too that nikko is out. his stevie wonder songs are my favorites.
but anwar is still in it, i can't believe he doesn't have a personality... really???? he's so cool-seeming as he's a teacher and all that...
so sad.

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home