/*

Friday, September 09, 2005

Happy Anniversary!!!

So wow - it's been officially one year since I first started this blog. I took a look at my very first post and reflected that it actually really set the tone for all the subsequent 404 posts (dang!) of this year. It was a post that 1.) talked about nothing in particular and 2.) mentioned body fluids.

So, in celebration of my one year anniversary (or I suppose you could say the 1st birthday of "Have You Tried the Corn?") I will send out a free bottle of pink nail polish and a pic of Pig to anyone who wants them. Shipping & handling included. Any takers? ;)

4 Comments:

Blogger LypstykGirl said...

How sweet! That's OK - I don't need the nail polish but wanted to say happy anniversary!

12:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

would you believe that i already printed pics of pig... the ones at the firemanhouse. I wanted to show andy. he liked them a lot. happy one year!

12:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulation on the one year anniversary. I think you captured the essence of Seinfeld's spirit.

6:54 AM  
Blogger S said...

Thanks guys!

Melissa - that's really funny. Pig and I are flattered.

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home