/*

Monday, August 29, 2005

Weekend Recap

Monday again.

Friday night, Benjamin, Jessi and I went and saw 40 year old virgin. Very funny, I highly recommend it. Am I the only one who thinks that it's gross and not to mention unsafe that the woman who's waxing the bloody chest of Steve Carrell is not wearing latex gloves? You can bet that if that happened to me, I'd be at the Free AIDS Testing clinic the next day, and back again in six months. Of course, if my chest looked like that, well...let's not even think about that.

After a long hard day of cleaning my apartment Saturday, I managed to be convinced by three very persuasive friends to go out to Red Rock. I was already in my pajamas, watching my 2nd I Love Lucy dvd from Netflix, but I was flattered by their determination (they like me, they really like me!) and am a push-over so soon I found myself shaking my booty on the dance floor. Which, of course, was much fun. We came back to my place afterwards and stayed up far too late just sitting around chatting and drinking, of all things, cheap champagne. I gave sloshy love advice to this poor girl who's several years younger than me - hopefully she doesn't remember much of it.

Sunday morning, dear Kate was kind enough to drive us to Montclair (an hour away) to check out the rvs for the upcoming RV Rampage we're planning. It's going to be awesome.

Hmm. Boring post for a rather fun weekend. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home