/*

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Hump Day

My apartment smells like piss. Between Max, Pig and Punk, someone's got some 'splaining to do.

Went to Formosa and then Yukon Mining Company with the "girls" (Kate, Andrea, and Jessie) last night. Fun fun. Had the "trout almondine." I think I might be the only person crazy enough to order "trout almondine" at a diner. It was excellent. I also once ordered a Soft Shell Crab Sandwich at a Hamburger Hamlet. It was excellent. Ironically, it was Max and Aaron who got food poisoning from their burgers.

Project Runway starts tonight! I can't wait. My theory on who gets kicked off in the first episode? Drugged out model. We'll see if I'm right.

Bored at work. Very very bored. Maybe will have to play a game of poker online.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home