/*

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Harry Potter Countdown

Argh. It's killing me. Days are passing by so slowly. Weekdays at least. Weekends are of course a different story.

Had a craving for Indian food last night so Max and I decided to try India Sweets & Spices. We've heard a lot about this place from our friends. It's actually a grocery store with a small counter full of homemade inexpensive Indian food. Max was kind enough to go get it and bring it back for dinner. I had reminded him of the items I normally like - tandoori chicken, chicken tikka masala, chicken vindaloo, saag paneer, aloo gobi - but it turns out none of those were listed there. I guess they don't really have a menu - just a counter top of food with names but no descriptions. I got a hilarious call from Max on his way back where he explained he had no idea what he ordered, and that he just pointed to a bunch of different dishes and said "Give me 12 ounces of THAT." Well - he did very well! The food was great - really flavorful. We still have no idea what we ate - definitely something with cauliflower and mushrooms in one, and something with homemade cheese but that's about all we could figure out. I'm not even sure we ate anything with meat - I think we got all vegetarian items. Excellent tho.

Anyway, after dinner Max had to go help our friend Tony for about an hour to do a pick-up shot for a music video he is shooting, so I plopped down in front of the tv and watched my usual Monday line-up of Hell's Kitchen and Big Love. Anyone else following those shows?

Oh and Lisa sent pics from her bday party! Thanks Lisa - especially for the photoshopping!!



2 Comments:

Blogger 3am wanderer said...

you should tell your kids someday that the reason daddy's face was stuck in that expression all those years was from too much masturbating.

4:13 PM  
Blogger S said...

Haha. It's his new favorite picture face - I hate it. Can't get him to stop tho!

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home