/*

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Thank God!

Watched Top Chef last night - SO relieved that Lisa did not win. I thought her food looked really good, and it seemed totally possible that she could win if they were to judge JUST that meal. Poor Richard. I felt so bad for him. If I met him I'd give him a big hug. Which would probably totally creep him out. I know some people found him arrogant, but I always thought he was a pretty nice guy. Glad Stephanie won though - she seems totally cool and down to earth. And is it just me or did Dale look hot at the very end of the episode?

Have decided to work with my trainer again - but just once a week, to keep costs down. I just think I get much better results with a trainer, and in general, I just don't like doing weights by myself. I don't mind doing cardio (last night I did 20 mins on the precor and then took a step class), but I can't seem to get myself to weight training on my own.

Have woken up crying two nights this week. I keep having these nightmares that just make me sob in my sleep - i have no idea why! I don't feel stressed anymore - well, not as much as I did when I first started the job. Maybe I'm just too warm? Maybe I should work out in the morning instead of at night (happened on the two nights that I worked out this week)? Not sure, but it's really annoying.

Ok, off to work. It's Thursday! And tomorrow will be Friday! And then it'll be the weekend - wheeeee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home