/*

Monday, June 16, 2008

Weekend Recap

Wheee!!! Fun wheeekend!!

Bestest part was Julia's bday party on Sat night, which may very well have been the best party I've been to in years. She went ALL OUT and hired an event planner. The party was at a restaurant downtown (the place was closed for dinner service, just us), had an open bar, tons of appetizers, CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN, dj, and professional photographer. Just a really fun time - I think we were there until 3 or 4 a.m. Amazing. I think everyone had a really great time. It was pretty much like a wedding where everyone is just so happy!



Ugh - I was going to load up some more pics, but blogger is super slow for some reason. Maybe some other time.

We didn't really do much else over the weekend. Nothing to blog about, but then again, that's never really stopped me. Friday night we sat around. Saturday I think I watched a lot of TV. Julia's party Sat night. Sunday - more TV.

I'm getting really excited about our 8/8/08 vegas trip. Great group of people - destined to be OUTRAGEOUS. i've started practicing online again. Gotta polish up on all my table games strategy.

Max's brother has applied for a job at a video gaming company with offices right above me. We're hoping he gets it - if he does, he'll be out here with us for the summer. I'll have someone to carpool with! I think it'd be great opportunity for him, especially since he's super awesome at video games and seems to have some interest pursuing a career in that industry. We'll see.

Okay blogger still slow, but I think this pic is worth it:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home