/*

Thursday, April 14, 2005

American Idol

Well, I'm glad I didn't take up Thode's offer to go see tonight's taping of AI. I'm afraid I would have started bawling and that would have been embarassing. For Thode. For me. Hell, for Nadia.

Possibly for Scott as well, because when Ryan said he was safe I actually screamed "NOOOOOO!!!" out loud and buried my face into the sofa pillow.

Is it weird that I actually got teary-eyed watching it on tape (on tape because I had a fun dinner thing with old high school friends this evening and couldn't watch it on tv at the regularly scheduled time)??? Poor Nadia. Poor poor Nadia and her angry faces but sweet smile and mad style.

Dammit. I should have voted.

In a disturbing turn of events, I found Constantine bearable with his hair pulled back and dare I say it...vaguely appealing???? Has this been a case of the lady who doth protest too much?

Hmm...pondering.... pondering....pondering....(imagine a little hourglass icon spinning)

NOPE, sorry. Just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

2 Comments:

Blogger LypstykGirl said...

Mike detests Constantine, but conceded that he pulled "Bohemian Rhapsody" off. I also can't believe Nadia got kicked off. So wrong!

So Scott can be convicted of 2 misdemeanors - including assaulting his baby mama! - and that's OK. Frenchie just posed nude and that gets her kicked off "AI."

12:10 PM  
Blogger S said...

Yeah, that just seems so unfair and ridiculous. You can tell he's not a nice guy. He has a bad attitude.

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home