/*

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Aqua Fit and Activia

Went over to Kate & Plumb's place last night to watch Project Runway. Why is Angela still on the show???? If you're watching, you know what I'm talking about. Apart from seeing far too much of Angela, I had a good time. Jessie made these awesome honeydew mojitos and Kate made these fancy breadsticks. Yum. They were both totally worth negating all the calories I burned from my step aerobics class.

Speaking of aerobics, I'm going to Aqua Fit tonight with Jen and Rebecca. I think we're collectively younger than the average Aqua Fitter, but I'm looking forward to it.

Has anyone tried Activia? I bought it because the commercial makes it sound like it solves all tummy problems, but then when I read about it on the website it says it "helps regulate your digestive system by helping reduce long intestinal TRANSIT time." I don't really know what this means - that you poop faster? More frequently? I'm just confused by why one would want to reduce their long intestinal transit time. I will say that the vanilla flavor tastes good though.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Angela neeeeeds to get off that show. Like they said on the show, her dress looked like it had large costco size skittles on it. What is she doing on that show?!?!?!

-"rudy"

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home