/*

Friday, August 04, 2006

October 24, 2006

Mark your calendars. On Oct. 24, 2006, both the second season (of two) of the Hamish Macbeth series AND the fifth season (of seven) of the Monarch of the Glen series will finally be released on DVD.

While I'm still only in the middle of season 3 of MOTG, I will surely be through season four and dying by the end of next week. And don't get me started on finally seeing the second season of Hamish Macbeth!!

Also - Flavor of Love II starts Sunday night! I'm not sure which is worse - my love for quaint BBC series or my love for ridiciulous trashy reality tv.

3 Comments:

Blogger Thode said...

I read that one of the girls on Flavor of Love II actually takes a shit during the elimination ceremony!

6:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that makes it really an elimination ceremony i guess...

8:37 AM  
Blogger S said...

Hehe. :)

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home